As a nonprofit environmental organization, we depend on donors, research, and our other programs for our entire budget. Your support will result in direct impacts and improvements for birds of prey. You can read online reviews and access financial data at Guidestar and Great Nonprofits. You can make a financial donation to the Raptor Resource Project by donating online through Paypal or sending a check.
Your one-time online donation will be securely processed through Paypal. You can pay with any major credit card or with your Paypal Account. To learn more about what we do with donations, click here.
Mail checks to:
The Raptor Resource Project
PO Box 16
Decorah, IA 52101
What does the Raptor Resource Project do? We are a 501c3 that specializes in the preservation of falcons, eagles, ospreys, hawks, and owls. In addition to bringing you the Decorah Eagles, Great Spirit Bluff Falcons, and other birds of prey, we create, improve, and directly maintain over 50 nests and nest sites, provide training in nest site creation and management, and develop innovations in nest site management and viewing that bring people closer to the natural world. Our mission is to preserve and strengthen raptor populations, expand participation in raptor preservation, and help foster the next generation of preservationists.
As a nonprofit environmental organization, we depend on donors, research, and our other programs for our entire budget. With your tax deductible contribution to the Raptor Resource Project, we can:
- Continue updating to high definition digital cameras in Decorah and elsewhere.
- Help develop and realize a dream of Bob’s: establishing a Philippine Eagle cam to save a beautiful bird of prey who’s very existence is threatened. We are working in cooperation with the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and the Philippine Eagle Foundation. Neil and Kike will be traveling to the Philippines to scout locations with staff from both organizations in February of 2016.
- Provide one of the world’s largest public wildlife education programs to countless classrooms through our unequaled Ustream channels, interactive chats, facebook page, and blog.
- Partner with landowners, private businesses, and government agencies to monitor and band peregrine falcons at over 40 sites.
- Continue our collaborative raptor nest-box, trapping, and monitoring programs.
These things all take money. As of 2015, our annual expenses were hovering around $99,000 per year. Our income is generated entirely by donations from viewers of our various cams, and we sincerely appreciate your generosity and support of the Raptor Resource Project mission. Would you please help us make a difference with your donation?
Thank you so much for your support and we hope you enjoy watching in 2016!