Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers  (Read 15133 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers
« Reply #540 on: October 03, 2022, 09:07:49 AM »

Good Morning,

Still rainy and drizzle at times here .. damp and cold. Might go to 30s this weekend. What happened to Autumn??
Rainy was supposed to end today but now extended to late Wednesday. Ugh

LB, Good that you had a relaxing weekend and did some exercises too. Your shows sound good. Agreed important to focus on victims families. What a hell that must have been and is for them too.

Are you working from home or in office this week? I've lost track.  :)

All quotes are good ones today.

Hi jicaji, I hope you had a pleasant weekend too. 

Well heading to do Monday chores.
Wishing all a good day. Take care.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #541 on: October 03, 2022, 10:35:58 AM »

I am home this week and off tomorrow for dr appointments and wednesday fro yom kipper. Still slow already exercised this morning 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #542 on: October 03, 2022, 10:25:06 PM »

LB, A good week for you to work from home considering the rainy weather. Looks like NJ is getting a lot of rain and grey days too.
Good news only from your doctor appointments.  :) Will be getting together with your family Tuesday before Yom Kipper Wednesday?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2022, 07:16:57 AM »

Yes work from home is good last 2 years it seemed I always had to go to work when weather was bad.  Will see famiy Wednesday night for  the break fast We used to do dinner the night befor befor fast but since my mom died and conflict with brother it stopped.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2022, 03:39:49 PM »

LB, I remember some of your nasty drives to work in the past. And the parking wasn't good at your work either. What ever happened to the guy who had a motorcycle accident and used to park in the spot closer to the door before the accident?

Enjoy your break fast dinner with family Wednesday. It sounds nice. I remember you mentioned the conflict with your brother a while ago. He has two son's correct?

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #545 on: Yesterday at 08:34:54 AM »

Good morning
Pzulie he is back at work and parks by me  he limps he doesnt have permant handicap tag like I do His is temp and probably expired your only alloud 2 6 months than you need permanent one speaking of I have to get mine renewed in JanuaryHe does have to go up to the stairs  to his office, I did it recently to get flue shot NOt fun for sure.

Yes conflict is still going on my brother refuses to see his faults and always plays th victim
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:36:31 AM by LBLNJ0668 »