Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 66889 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #555 on: July 20, 2024, 08:56:05 AM »

good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #556 on: July 21, 2024, 08:12:32 AM »

good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

jicaji

« Reply #557 on: July 21, 2024, 08:10:06 PM »

2 from yesterday>

LB....Happy your brother is doing better.  Prayers going forward.  How's your father doing?

Sooo much has happened in our coutry this past week.  My goodness.  Feels like we're living in a movie :o

Hi Paulie....Hope all is well.

Have a good week guys.

Sleep well.

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #558 on: July 22, 2024, 10:24:16 AM »

Good Morning,

Hi LB, I hope you have a better and slower week at work. Final week for you working in office too. Good!

Hi jicaji, It's nice you had a pleasant birthday dinner and then Brenna coming there and sleeping over. I bet that was fun!

Agreed to what's happening in our country!

Well we did go to the cabin last Friday but returned a day early. We took our 9 yr old granddaughter with us because she wanted to go to the yearly 100 Mile Yard Sale .. the local one in nearby towns. A lot of us in the family like to go every year. Lots of yard sales and food and desserts. It's fun.

We arrived Friday but Saturday at 4AM Grace woke not feeling good. I stocked the cabin good when setting up and had a covid test. She tested positive. God bless her she was miserable with fever and aches and noooo energy. Sunday/yesterday at 4AM her temp returned to normal. Yay! Her fever lasted 24 hours. Throughout the day yesterday she began to feel better. We returned home late afternoon. She and I were disappointed also because she was going to stay here for a few days after we returned but she couldn't. I told her we'll plan to do it another time.

At the cabin were me, Charlie, our granddaughter and our oldest son. Needless to say we're hoping we didn't catch it!! Time will tell.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #559 on: July 22, 2024, 07:58:38 PM »

Hi Jacaji and Paulie!!

Sorry your grand daughter got covid.  I hope you and Charlie dont get it.  My brother is doing ok.  He was told friday to stop taking his chemo pills until further notice. He hasnt needed a blood transfusion or platlets for about a week now.  He goes tomorro wto get blood test if needed he will get blood transfuion  Next week  he goes for a bone marrow biopsy  MY father is doing good he is going on vacatio nin september to Italy.  Not sure when he will ge this other 1/2 of thyroid removed. the lastg time he got his throught checked it was still not healed.  I dont think he's in a rush but he needs to get it removed to do the iodine treatment .  I think he's delaying it cause his girlfriend wants to go away on vacation enough said on that

Paulie I am home this week  LOL  It was nice too. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2024, 06:45:42 AM »

good mornning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2024, 09:16:42 PM »

Hi LB, Good news for your brother. Happy for him.

Happy for your dad too going to Italy. Good for him!

Good you're working from home. That's always nice.

Well Charlie and I got the latest version of covid going around from our granddaughter. On the local news here three weeks ago it was stated covid is going around again but a much lesser version. Baloney!! I guess it depends on the person. Granddaughter being 9 she got over it in two days.

This version has hit me harder than the one during the lock down. We had it then too. This one is very much more worse in my opinion. I haven't hurt, felt pain, various different symptoms that rotate and inflamed sinuses, pounding headache and no energy.
Well that's my description.

My scratchy throat and sinuses and other symptoms woke me at 4am and I haven't slept yet except for two quick naps I'm very grateful for. I need sleep.

I'm rambling for sure. Sooo tired. Came here to let you know.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #562 on: July 24, 2024, 06:41:33 AM »

Sorry you got covid.   JUst rest!!! I know thats hard for you to do   ;)

karengramke

« Reply #563 on: July 24, 2024, 09:40:46 AM »

Pauli, sorry bout covid!  Have you had the lstest vac?  Curious!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #564 on: July 25, 2024, 06:48:14 AM »

Good morning

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #565 on: July 25, 2024, 04:32:54 PM »

Sorry you got covid.   JUst rest!!! I know thats hard for you to do   ;)
Hi LB, Trust me I am! It's not hard. Can't do anything but rest with this.

All symptoms are pretty much gone now except for very congested sinuses, sneezing and scratchy throat and fatigue. Fatigue is really exhausting at times.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #566 on: July 25, 2024, 04:55:58 PM »

Pauli, sorry bout covid!  Have you had the lstest vac?  Curious!
Hi Karen, Thank you.  I don't know if my answer to you will help your curiosity because it's a mixed bag of vac info.

There are 8 members of my family who have or just had covid in Pennsylvania and North Carolina.

Here in PA one of my daughter's husband got covid first.
He gave it to my daughter. Their daughter/my granddaughter did not get it the entire time they had it and not during the 10 day quarantine afterwards. So we thought she wouldn't get it or be a carrier any longer. She did get it last weekend at the cabin.
All 3 of them are current with the most recent vac shots.

Also in PA my husband, me and our oldest son (who also to it from my granddaughter) We do not have latest vac.

In NC where my other son and DIL live got covid. They do have latest vac. They got vaccinated about two months ago before they traveled to London on vacation.

Interesting and confusing, right?!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #567 on: Yesterday at 06:48:48 AM »

Good   Morning TGIF

jicaji

« Reply #568 on: Yesterday at 01:31:36 PM »

Hi everybody

LB...Italy for your dad .  How wonderful and good news for your brother.  How are you doing?

Paulie...so sorry Covid caught up with you, Charlie and your family.  Prayers for a speedy recovery.

So, yesterday and today, we saw a long trail of Turkey hens and their babies. 

Then today we saw a beautiful deer and I saw a turtle in the back.  What a gift to see these beautiful animals on our property.  Nature all around if you just look :)  Oh, and a large hawk flew past the deck.  Exciting day.

Been watching the news ....very scary...so these beauties made me feel better.

Wishing you all a healthy, nice weekend .

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.